FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM ADVERTISING SERVICES
Advertising Done for youFROM
- Ads management works on a monthly retainer basis. We have a call where I find out about your business and take this info away and build a plan, including audiences and ad creatives. I’ll keep you informed of what I’m doing, what’s working, what isn’t and next steps.
- Ads need time. They aren’t an overnight success. They need continual testing, optimising and patience. I recommend a minimum test period of 3 months.
- Fee is dependent on ad spend and I recommend you spend £20 per day minimum.
Power hour & nurture packagesFROM
£120/ per hour. Nurture package £320 for 3 hours of support
- If you need support with your ads, the nurture package allows me to support you. You may need a second opinion on strategy, talk through deciding on an objective, help building your audiences or you may need help understanding your results.
- Book 3 x Power Hours if you want me on hand to help you through the various stages of developing a campaign. These 3 hours can be used in 30+ minute blocks over a 3 month period.
Facebook ads trainingFROM
- This is a bespoke service if you want to run your own ads for your business and need some training as refresh or to get you started.
- Each session is tailored to your business as I understand every business is different, so training will need to be unique to you.
- This service includes a questionnaire, a 30 min discovery call, development of materials and in-person or online training session.
- The level of investment will depend on training needs and number of trainees. Please get in touch to discuss your requirements.
SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGES
Done for youFROM
- If your time is best spent managing other areas of your business you can hand your social media channels over to me.
- Management includes content creation, posting, engagement, influencer outreach, weekly updates and monthly reports.
- Social media management packages are bespoke for each business, depending on a range of factors, including the number of platforms, posting frequency and level of support needed for content creation.
- You may need to spend some time chatting through any paint points you currently have, or you might require help with figuring out how to manage social for your business. If so, the Power Hour is the perfect option for you!
- We catch up on Zoom, where the call will be recorded and sent to you. I will also follow up with recommendations, including useful links and tools.
£600/dependent on number of platforms
- To get the results you want from your social media you need to have a strategy in place. This involves me spending time getting to know your business, your goals and your audience.
- Strategy development begins with a short questionnaire and Zoom session, enabling you to share information about your business, objectives and challenges when it comes to social media.
- This information, alongside additional research, will be used to provide a detailed strategy for your social media marketing.
- You will receive a written strategy and Zoom session to run through recommendations. The strategy will include a competitor analysis, user persona development, content topics, tone of voice and posting recommendations.